How do you brush a dog's teeth without risk of injury?

Is there other ways to clean a dogs teeth that is safer?

Is there other ways to clean a dogs teeth that is safer?...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you brush a dog's teeth without risk of injury?...

• How do you brush a dog's teeth without risk of injury?

How do you brush a dog's teeth without risk of injury? General Dog Discussions
      Is there other ways to clean a dogs teeth that is safer?

How do you brush a dog's teeth without risk of injury? General Dog Discussions
    • Look for a brush that slips over your finger> it is sooo much easier to use and my dogs don't mind it as much..buy doggie toothpaste, cause its safe for them and they like the flavor..I got mine at PetSmart.

• You can use one of those little rubber finger brushes. They are soft and you can control where they are in your pet's mouth. They shouldn't irritate his gums like a long-handled brush. There are also some solutions that you put in your dog's drinking water that help to keep his teeth clean. They are not a substitute for brushing but are used together with brushing.

• Yes, you can give them this treat that is called dentastix, and it will freshen and clean your dog's teeth. I am pretty sure you have seen the commercial of it called doggie dentures. lol!