How do I fix my dogs aggression?

I have a mutt that looks like a Beagle. She's a female, has not been spayed. She is an indoor/outdoor dog. Around humans she is an angel but when she sees another dog throught the gate she goes crazy barking at it and this hasn't stopped. No one…

I have a mutt that looks like a Beagle. She's a female, has not been spayed. She is an indoor/outdoor dog. Around humans she is an angel but when she sees another dog throught the gate she goes crazy barking at it and this hasn't stopped. No one…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do I fix my dogs aggression?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I fix my dogs aggression?

How do I fix my dogs aggression? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a mutt that looks like a Beagle. She's a female, has not been spayed. She is an indoor/outdoor dog. Around humans she is an angel but when she sees another dog throught the gate she goes crazy barking at it and this hasn't stopped. No one complains but it bugs me how she can't calm down.

How do I fix my dogs aggression? Dogs Training Discussions
    • We had a dog with some dog aggression issues... we hired in a trainer to help. -- Problem solved. You could also try bringing her to a dog park, if she's not used to being around other dogs, take it easy! And get her spayed... there's enough dogs to go around already!