I found 20 days old dog treats in my pocket. Can i still give them to my dog?

I found 2 cheesy bites from pedigree,one schoko drop and 11 treat for dogs teeth. At the moment i dont have any treats for my dog and i wanted to give him these treats but im afraid that they might have expired?

I found 2 cheesy bites from pedigree,one schoko drop and 11 treat for dogs teeth. At the moment i dont have any treats for my dog and i wanted to give him these treats but im afraid that they might have expired?...
    General Dog Discussions : I found 20 days old dog treats in my pocket. Can i still give them to my dog?...

• I found 20 days old dog treats in my pocket. Can i still give them to my dog?

I found 20 days old dog treats in my pocket. Can i still give them to my dog? General Dog Discussions
      I found 2 cheesy bites from pedigree,one schoko drop and 11 treat for dogs teeth. At the moment i dont have any treats for my dog and i wanted to give him these treats but im afraid that they might have expired?

I found 20 days old dog treats in my pocket. Can i still give them to my dog? General Dog Discussions