Breeding and emergency questions aside, what would you say are the most common dog questions?

Oh yeah and skip the naming ones too.I can't even count how many "My dog's tooth is loose/my dog lost its tooth, is this normal?" questions I've answered.

Breeding and emergency questions aside, what would you say are the most common dog questions?

Oh yeah and skip the naming ones too.I can't even count how many "My dog's tooth is loose/my dog lost its tooth, is this normal?" questions I've answered....
    General Dog Discussions : Breeding and emergency questions aside, what would you say are the most common dog questions?...

• How can l tell when my dog is having her period?Why is my Spayed/neutered dog humping?How do l house train my puppy?l have allergies, which dog can l get that doesn't malt?

• i was just asked this week by a 18 year old living with us a mix german shepard and great dane wont get very big will it? only about 35 to 40lbs can i bring a puppy home. it wont get any bigger than boomer, its 10 weeks old now and full grown and the same size as boomer, (boomer is a beagle/corgi, 32 lb 8 year old) DUH, i guess you know the answer to that one, i just had to give away her kitten a few days ago because she was not taking care of it. it pooped and peed in its cage on the paper and she was going to let it dry out "once it drys it will be ok, i will just reuse the paper" yes people this is a 18 year old girl talking, and no she is not related to me thank God, and i pray she never has a baby.

• Okay, I think Spooky Basset and Poppy have them all covered. :) Hmmm..... Yeah, there are also a few of "Is it too late to crop ears/dock tails myself?"***ADD***Oh, yeah-- I have a new one no one mentioned!!! How about "My neighbor's pit bull is about to attack me any second now.....I just know it!" and "Who likes pit bulls?" and everything else to do with pittie puppies.Haha, okay I thought of another one, I don't think I've seen this one anywhere either-- "How much can I sell my runts/mutts for?"

• I see the "Is my Dobermans brain going to grow bigger then its skull and will it go crazy" questions a fair bit.All the other ones Have already been said =( I got here to late.

• I got here too late and a lot of the questions most frequently asked have been listed EXCEPT!!!How do I crate train my puppy? that one is asked all the time along with housebreaking and what breed is my dog, or do you think my dog is cute and yes, how do I convince my parents to let me get a dog...oh wait.I'm getting a puppy for Christmas, what do I need for him/her? DUH Oh and "What breed of dog would be best for me and my 4 cats and newborn baby?" or "I want to get a dog that is not too big, easy to train, isn't energetic, will get along with my small children and isn't vicious."Yep I think that about covers it.