my dog has a broken will he stop crying?

my dog is a pure breed boxer i just got him yesterday. he is 3 months old. My other dog much larger bumped into him and broke his front leg this happened today. i went to the hospital and they put a cast on him gave him an X-ray and some heavy painkiller…

my dog is a pure breed boxer i just got him yesterday. he is 3 months old. My other dog much larger bumped into him and broke his front leg this happened today. i went to the hospital and they put a cast on him gave him an X-ray and some heavy painkiller…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog has a broken will he stop crying?...

• my dog has a broken will he stop crying?

my dog has a broken will he stop crying? General Dog Discussions
      my dog is a pure breed boxer i just got him yesterday. he is 3 months old. My other dog much larger bumped into him and broke his front leg this happened today. i went to the hospital and they put a cast on him gave him an X-ray and some heavy painkiller and sedatives. When wakes up from the drugs he tries to move his position and ends up making a high pitched whining/crying noise. it breaks my heart every time he does it and i want him to stop so i dont end up crying too. hes just so young to take so much pain. So my question is will he ever stop crying? or will we have to suck it up for 1 and 1/2 months? please help i feel so sad every time i hear that horrid noise i need to know.

my dog has a broken will he stop crying? General Dog Discussions