How to give my nonchasing dog exercise?

My dog Lucky dosent chase/catch anything.I take him on one or two walks a day but he seems to never be tired after one.I want to give him a long hard run without me being exaustad afterwards,he can deffinetly go for longer then me.I think he needs more…

My dog Lucky dosent chase/catch anything.I take him on one or two walks a day but he seems to never be tired after one.I want to give him a long hard run without me being exaustad afterwards,he can deffinetly go for longer then me.I think he needs more…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to give my nonchasing dog exercise?...

• How to give my nonchasing dog exercise?

How to give my nonchasing dog exercise? General Dog Discussions
      My dog Lucky dosent chase/catch anything.I take him on one or two walks a day but he seems to never be tired after one.I want to give him a long hard run without me being exaustad afterwards,he can deffinetly go for longer then me.I think he needs more exercise and the only way i can see him pooped after anything is if i give him a treat for a whole lot of tricks,but then he just gains the weight right back up.He also HATES the water.Any Ideas??He is a maltipoo.MaltiseXtoypoodle.but wayyy longer legs :S

How to give my nonchasing dog exercise? General Dog Discussions
    • you can proably just have a treat or a favorite toy in your hand and walk around with it thats how i got my dog to excersie i hope it works for you. note: do not tease dog with treat or toy it will mke them MAD!!!

• Well...I have a hyper dog, and a lazy one, but both of them like chasing after a laser pointer light. This is something you an actually do indoors, and not even work up a sweat. Both dogs go after it, but have started figuring out where it is coming from. Now whenever I pick up a pen or something they start staring at the ground waiting for the little red dot.