My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed?

It's kind of like having black dandruff except the dots are slightly larger. I tested to see if these things moved and none of the ones I took out ever did. What could these possibly be?

My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed?

It's kind of like having black dandruff except the dots are slightly larger. I tested to see if these things moved and none of the ones I took out ever did. What could these possibly be?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed?...

• My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed?

My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed? General Dog Discussions
      It's kind of like having black dandruff except the dots are slightly larger. I tested to see if these things moved and none of the ones I took out ever did. What could these possibly be?

My dog has non-moving black dots in between her hairs that fall out when brushed? General Dog Discussions