What is the greatest trick your fur-babie can do?

Lets have fun, lets play those amazing dogs.Or what I really meant the most fun packed amusement for you.

Lets have fun, lets play those amazing dogs.Or what I really meant the most fun packed amusement for you....
    General Dog Discussions : What is the greatest trick your fur-babie can do?...

• What is the greatest trick your fur-babie can do?

What is the greatest trick your fur-babie can do? General Dog Discussions
      Lets have fun, lets play those amazing dogs.Or what I really meant the most fun packed amusement for you.

What is the greatest trick your fur-babie can do? General Dog Discussions
    • Trick or skill?I've had two who could predict seizures, one more accurately than the other, but that is a natural behavior, not a trained one. Still, it's the most useful one to me because I have seizures.They've also been trained many typical service dog skills, like opening doors, turning on/off lights, retrieving things by name or with a LASER dot, etc.I've taught a few cute tricks. The usual, like shake/high-five, take a bow, bring my slippers and so on to the less usual like "ah-choo" (hand me a tissue), "boo-hoo" (hand me a box of tissues) and "woo-HOO!" (turn those tissues into confetti). I started off teaching the first two tissue tricks on purpose and accidentally discovered the last, then added it to the repertoire.The neatest tricks my dogs have taught themselves include: unlocking deadbolts, turning doorknobs, turning on the air conditioner, flipping a humping cat off the bed, and picking up dimes and handing them to me.My least favorite doggy discovery was made by my youngest when she learned how to lock the door while I was outside, then follow me around the house from window to window laughing at me and taunting me from inside.