my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it?

i have no idea what it is, and it's buggin me. they are very quiet, but not mute. one is very dark brown, the other is white with black dots (like salt and pepper, with a lot of white.) they are stocky like pit bulls, but small and kinda long, like a…

my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it?

i have no idea what it is, and it's buggin me. they are very quiet, but not mute. one is very dark brown, the other is white with black dots (like salt and pepper, with a lot of white.) they are stocky like pit bulls, but small and kinda long, like a…...
    General Dog Discussions : my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it?...

• my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it?

my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it? General Dog Discussions
      i have no idea what it is, and it's buggin me. they are very quiet, but not mute. one is very dark brown, the other is white with black dots (like salt and pepper, with a lot of white.) they are stocky like pit bulls, but small and kinda long, like a weiner dog.shorter length wise. it's about two feet high at the shoulder. it's short haired, and has pointed ears.

my neighbor has a dog that looks like mix between a giant wiener dog and a pit bull, but shorter. what is it? General Dog Discussions
    • Can you get a picture or be more specific?"Pit Bull" isn't a breed. Its more of a term used to describe a certain group of dog breeds. When you say "Pit Bull" your actually referring to the Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, etc, etc. I'm assuming your basing off the American Pit Bull Terrier - as always.As I said, be more specific or get a picture.