What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs?

So far Ive got: - A brief description of what Advantix is and what it protects against- Dot points saying why you should choose Advantix- Directions for use- A picture of the products available- Active constituents? (Do you think I should include this?)-…

What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs?

So far Ive got: - A brief description of what Advantix is and what it protects against- Dot points saying why you should choose Advantix- Directions for use- A picture of the products available- Active constituents? (Do you think I should include this?)-…...
    General Dog Discussions : What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs?

What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs? General Dog Discussions
      So far Ive got: - A brief description of what Advantix is and what it protects against- Dot points saying why you should choose Advantix- Directions for use- A picture of the products available- Active constituents? (Do you think I should include this?)- Availability- Contacts for more information including hotline and website

What else do you think I should include in my brochure about Advantix flea and tick control for dogs? General Dog Discussions