What is the white dot on my dogs nipple?

I have a 2 yr. old female chihuahua and i noticed that she had a little white dot on top of her nipple when she plays she doesn't cry so i don't think it hurts her, and since the last time i saw it, it doesn't seem to have grown but im just concerned…

I have a 2 yr. old female chihuahua and i noticed that she had a little white dot on top of her nipple when she plays she doesn't cry so i don't think it hurts her, and since the last time i saw it, it doesn't seem to have grown but im just concerned…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the white dot on my dogs nipple?...

• What is the white dot on my dogs nipple?

What is the white dot on my dogs nipple? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2 yr. old female chihuahua and i noticed that she had a little white dot on top of her nipple when she plays she doesn't cry so i don't think it hurts her, and since the last time i saw it, it doesn't seem to have grown but im just concerned that maybe it will become something big.

What is the white dot on my dogs nipple? General Dog Discussions
    • it is nothing big at all.watch vet shows and u can find out a lot.don't worry.if it grows, take 2 a veterinarian A.S.A.P.if u wanna go to the veterinarian to make sure just in case ~ GO ! ! ! ! !NOBODY CAN STOP U.I RECOMMEND EVEN THOUGH IT IS PROBABLY NUTIN'