how to get my cat to stop licking my dog's testicles?

Hi thereI have a cat and dog that I raised together since babies so they are really close. They act completely normal around me... it's when I have company over that:my dog rolls over onto his back and my cat starts a licking away. What should I do to…

Hi thereI have a cat and dog that I raised together since babies so they are really close. They act completely normal around me... it's when I have company over that:my dog rolls over onto his back and my cat starts a licking away. What should I do to…...
    General Dog Discussions : how to get my cat to stop licking my dog's testicles?...

• how to get my cat to stop licking my dog's testicles?

how to get my cat to stop licking my dog's testicles? General Dog Discussions
      Hi thereI have a cat and dog that I raised together since babies so they are really close. They act completely normal around me... it's when I have company over that:my dog rolls over onto his back and my cat starts a licking away. What should I do to get them to stop?

how to get my cat to stop licking my dog's testicles? General Dog Discussions
    • You could get your dog neutered or whenever you see your cat doing that spray it with a small squirt bottle, but say no in a firm voice before you spray it, pretty soon it will connect the dots and know that if it doesn't want sprayed it wont do it.