Where can I buy dog outfits?

I know it's incredibly sad, but its to wind someone up. I need to buy a dog outfit. I've seen loads online but does anyone know of any high street stores that sell them as I don't live near a pet shop?To clarify: In the UK and after a reindeer outfit or…

I know it's incredibly sad, but its to wind someone up. I need to buy a dog outfit. I've seen loads online but does anyone know of any high street stores that sell them as I don't live near a pet shop?To clarify: In the UK and after a reindeer outfit or…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where can I buy dog outfits?...

• Where can I buy dog outfits?

Where can I buy dog outfits? General Dog Discussions
      I know it's incredibly sad, but its to wind someone up. I need to buy a dog outfit. I've seen loads online but does anyone know of any high street stores that sell them as I don't live near a pet shop?To clarify: In the UK and after a reindeer outfit or something bizarre like that. Its for a westie

Where can I buy dog outfits? General Dog Discussions
    • You can find them at dog grooming stores, Red Dot or at your local shopping centre. Sorry for asking a question in a answer but what do you mean by "wind someone up"? I only dress my dogs up in the winter. Don't trust online ones. Yo can never find the right size and my friend gave away her $140 dollars to the guy who delivered the doggy t-shirts that were shipped from America to Aussie and 4 out 6 t-shirts were missing. The guy said oh I'll bring it back in less than a week, the post office might've had some difficulties. She waited two months and nothing happen. She got ripped off!

• Where do you live and what type of dog do you have? Dods don't need outfit in general.. if it is cold and wet, when you come back home dry the dog with a hair-dryer! If the dog doesn't have to stay outside without moving then it is fine.