Why does my puppy keep attacking my feet?

I Have a teacup chiuauh and she is obsessed wit feet...in a bad way.When i come downstairs she lunges at my feet and she starts growling and "barking". She has billions of chew toys and i dot know why she is obssed with my feet. What can i do t stop this…

I Have a teacup chiuauh and she is obsessed wit feet...in a bad way.When i come downstairs she lunges at my feet and she starts growling and "barking". She has billions of chew toys and i dot know why she is obssed with my feet. What can i do t stop this…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my puppy keep attacking my feet?...

• Why does my puppy keep attacking my feet?

Why does my puppy keep attacking my feet? General Dog Discussions
      I Have a teacup chiuauh and she is obsessed wit feet...in a bad way.When i come downstairs she lunges at my feet and she starts growling and "barking". She has billions of chew toys and i dot know why she is obssed with my feet. What can i do t stop this because my feet hurt and this needs to stop before it gets WAY outta hand.

Why does my puppy keep attacking my feet? General Dog Discussions
    • Because they move. Anything that moves is fun for a puppy. Especially if that moving thing makes a noise and moves when you bite it. Next time she does it let out a loud "ouch" like you are really hurt. Don't move your feet until she stops so she knows its not a game. If she still does not stop you could give her a little tap on the nose. This is what the mother dog does. If the puppy bites the mother she will give it a little nip on the nose. Not hard enough to hurt bad but enough to let her know its wrong.