What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs?

what the.... is it a alergey or what its come on to my family members body do u think it could be the same thig. the breed the RED circle dots are on is a full grown toy fox terrier its on the side of its leg and groin could it be a food alergy what do…

What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs?

what the.... is it a alergey or what its come on to my family members body do u think it could be the same thig. the breed the RED circle dots are on is a full grown toy fox terrier its on the side of its leg and groin could it be a food alergy what do…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs?...

• What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs?

What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs? General Dog Discussions
      what the.... is it a alergey or what its come on to my family members body do u think it could be the same thig. the breed the RED circle dots are on is a full grown toy fox terrier its on the side of its leg and groin could it be a food alergy what do you think it might be? or could it be an ingredeant in its food i have no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is on my dogs stomac and groin there is little circle red dots on there that are a perfect circle? dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • If it is a red dot with cirlces around the dot that look kinda like a bulls eye with circles it can be lyme disease. If the dog is acting sick, vomiting, fever, laying around not moving then take the dog to the vet. Or it could be you are giving the dog a food that has corn or soy in it and the dog is allergic. Find a dog food that is pure like "Wellness" or any organic dog food without corn, soy, animal by products.