What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.?

It is hairless and right under the eye. I can rub my finger on it and feel the lump. It's not huge but it is getting me worried. Any help is greatly appreciated!

What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.?

It is hairless and right under the eye. I can rub my finger on it and feel the lump. It's not huge but it is getting me worried. Any help is greatly appreciated!...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.?...

• What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.?

What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.? General Dog Discussions
      It is hairless and right under the eye. I can rub my finger on it and feel the lump. It's not huge but it is getting me worried. Any help is greatly appreciated!

What is the small hairless dark colored bump on my dogs face? It just appeared about 2 weeks ago.? General Dog Discussions
    • sounds like a skin tag...they are harmless. Some dogs are just prone to growing these extra little flaps of skin, often found on the face, elbows, and belly. Keep on eye on it, and remember to have your vet check it out next time you go in for vaccines or to pick up flea treatment.