My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot?

Is this a normal reaction in a dog and will it dissapate. Our baby got stung by a be and got three injections in the back of the neck and ever since the area has been tender and now hard and swollen.

My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot?

Is this a normal reaction in a dog and will it dissapate. Our baby got stung by a be and got three injections in the back of the neck and ever since the area has been tender and now hard and swollen....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot?...

• My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot?

My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot? General Dog Discussions
      Is this a normal reaction in a dog and will it dissapate. Our baby got stung by a be and got three injections in the back of the neck and ever since the area has been tender and now hard and swollen.

My dog has a lump on the back of its neck after an anitihistamine and steroid shot? General Dog Discussions
    • It would appear to be normal, though if you don't see it going down in size, call the vet just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't let it go more than a day without checking in if it doesn't seem to be going down in size at all, if it becomes very tender to the touch (yelping, wincing, pulling away, any of these actions are signs it is painful), or if it grows in size at all.