What's a large breed of dog you don't care for?

I don't like Afghan Hounds. I am not fond of their looks and nothing about them appeals to me.

What's a large breed of dog you don't care for?

I don't like Afghan Hounds. I am not fond of their looks and nothing about them appeals to me....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's a large breed of dog you don't care for?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't like Labradoodles. I know they are not really a breed but it seems like so many people have them now. They are ugly and so crazy hyper. And not a fun hyper but they are neurotically hyper. I just don't get the appeal. I would rather have a Lab or a Poodle.

• Pitt Bulls only because for the most part the wrong people have them for the wrong reason in the wrong settings, there is no reason to have a hunting dog in a residential neighborhood while you have a bunch of toddlers romping about the house and the owners usually don't have enough sense to watch one of them much less all of them, the dog always wins in a confrontation between dog and toddler

• Thanks - I just had a good laugh at everyone’s answers.Thumbs Down are in overdrive!!Dobes seem unpopular??As an owner of the breed for near 40 years... I have yet to meet a vicious one.They are my fav of course!I agree with you with the Afghans... Too much coat for me and their look just does not appeal.(They remind me of a doggy version of "Fabio" lol... was never a fan of him either).But each too their own.I LOVE going to dog shows and looking at all the crazy, weird breeds and hair dos. It always makes me laugh!How boring it would be if there were only Dobermanns like my own to admire!I love that there is such a huge range and variety out there for us to enjoy.It makes things a little more interesting.@ 2bzyA Borzoi... mangy!!??Wow, my friend has Borzoi's, and we call them all kinds of names...Mr and Mrs Squiggle, Norwegian Needle Noses, Hairy Greyhounds, Couch Potatoes - and my fav - "The Card Board Cut Outs" (because you could put a card board cut of one, on the sofa for the day and it would move about as much, and be about as wide as the real thing, he he).All in good fun of course.But Mangy?!?!Never!Are you sure you were looking at a Borzoi?One of the most regal, elegant dogs on the planet (in my humble opinion).How interesting that you see them as the opposite!Beauty surely is - in the eyes of the beholder!@ Valdmire the clown...Agreed except I think you meant drooly dogs??(Not 100% sure what a "drollie dog" is).I have good friends that breed Pyreneans, and they keep a "drool towel" on hand at all times!I thought that was a hilarious concept!Until the first time I met the gang... and one walked towards me with his saliva shoe laces hanging out!!Boy did I scream for the drool towel then (their turn to laugh at me).EDIT:Yikes!Sorry I babbled so much... I hadn't realised until I viewed it!!