My dog has two lumps above his eyes and his eyelids are going bald?

I went to the vet when I first saw just one lump above his eye. The vet said it is a tick bite. A few days later I noticed ANOTHER same lump above his OTHER eye, and that his eyelids are bald.What should I do???? I'm worried. I think I'll go to the vet…

I went to the vet when I first saw just one lump above his eye. The vet said it is a tick bite. A few days later I noticed ANOTHER same lump above his OTHER eye, and that his eyelids are bald.What should I do???? I'm worried. I think I'll go to the vet…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has two lumps above his eyes and his eyelids are going bald?...

• My dog has two lumps above his eyes and his eyelids are going bald?

My dog has two lumps above his eyes and his eyelids are going bald? General Dog Discussions
      I went to the vet when I first saw just one lump above his eye. The vet said it is a tick bite. A few days later I noticed ANOTHER same lump above his OTHER eye, and that his eyelids are bald.What should I do???? I'm worried. I think I'll go to the vet but I doubt the vet will help because here in Poland vets are very stupid.Does anyone know what could this be? Please answer, thank you :)He is a 13 year old Maltese, a boy.

My dog has two lumps above his eyes and his eyelids are going bald? General Dog Discussions