How much would it cost to take a dog to the vet with stds?

I think my dog has them, but im only a teenager and my mom is not willing to take her if it is too much. Do you know anyway to get around this, please dont give me a lecture of how im a terrible person, because im really trying to find a solution to this…

I think my dog has them, but im only a teenager and my mom is not willing to take her if it is too much. Do you know anyway to get around this, please dont give me a lecture of how im a terrible person, because im really trying to find a solution to this…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much would it cost to take a dog to the vet with stds?...

• How much would it cost to take a dog to the vet with stds?

How much would it cost to take a dog to the vet with stds? General Dog Discussions
      I think my dog has them, but im only a teenager and my mom is not willing to take her if it is too much. Do you know anyway to get around this, please dont give me a lecture of how im a terrible person, because im really trying to find a solution to this and dont need a bunch of lectures, we will be getting her spayed after the christmas season.SHe has been acting sad and has a mucousy discharge coming from her vagina. she als has the symptoms in this paragraph i read about dog stdsCanine Transmissible VeneT). This sexreal Tumors (CTVually transmitted disease can result to wart-like tumors found in the vagina and penile areas of infected dogs. This can be spread through bodily fluids. Although this not life-threatening, the tumors can easily and rapidly spread in different areas of the body.

How much would it cost to take a dog to the vet with stds? General Dog Discussions
    • Why do you even think she has a STD? Please describe what you are seeing and people can be a lot more help.I dont know where you are but it will just be the price of a physical exam, maybe a lab test, and antibiotics, but for what?If your dog is drinking a lot of water, she might have pyometra, a uterine infection that is life threatening. That would account for the depression. There is almost no chance your dog has canine venereal tumors, but without a physical exam no one can tell you for sure. Part of her exam will be taking her temperature, and if it is abnormal that is another indication of pyometra. It may just be vaginitis, much easier to treat. The vet will probably want to do a smear and a CBC (blood count.) You can call and ask how much for an exam, a CBC, and a vaginal smear, and let your mom know so that she wont freak out at the charges. I hope this works out for you and your dog.