From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room?

He will just be lying there completely fine, gets up suddenly and goes into another room. Then he just stands there and looks at the room where he came from. His tail is not between his leg. He has recently been having some osteo-arthritis pain, but I…

From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room?

He will just be lying there completely fine, gets up suddenly and goes into another room. Then he just stands there and looks at the room where he came from. His tail is not between his leg. He has recently been having some osteo-arthritis pain, but I…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room?

From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room? Dog Breed Discussions
      He will just be lying there completely fine, gets up suddenly and goes into another room. Then he just stands there and looks at the room where he came from. His tail is not between his leg. He has recently been having some osteo-arthritis pain, but I don't believe this is related. Anyone have experience with their dog doing this?

From an awake state, my Afghan hound has been getting up abruptly and walking briskly to another room? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If he's older, I'd say he is feeling something and that makes him get up and look 'worried'. I think it might be time for a health check and maybe some stronger pain relief to help him?