are you suppose to buy basset hound dogs a Special kind of dog food bowl?

planning to get a basset hound and was wondering if we need to get it a speachial kind of bowl because of it's ears.

planning to get a basset hound and was wondering if we need to get it a speachial kind of bowl because of it's ears....
    Dog Breed Discussions : are you suppose to buy basset hound dogs a Special kind of dog food bowl?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• are you suppose to buy basset hound dogs a Special kind of dog food bowl?

are you suppose to buy basset hound dogs a Special kind of dog food bowl? Dog Breed Discussions
      planning to get a basset hound and was wondering if we need to get it a speachial kind of bowl because of it's ears.

are you suppose to buy basset hound dogs a Special kind of dog food bowl? Dog Breed Discussions
    • NOPE my basset hound loves getting his ears dirty weather its mud, or his own food! you have to wash thier ears occasionally though because there so big they are more likely to get infected. I would say rinse their ears with warm water about once a week.

• Actually the basset people I`ve know do one of two things - either a very deep bowl that`s not very big in diameter or they put a snood on the dog so his ears don`t drag in the food. Afghans wear snoods too or they`d chew all the long hair off their ears trying to eat.