What is the order that dog breeds were AKC recognized?

So I want the date that each breed of dog was AKC recognized in chronological . I'll give an example:Pharaoh Hound: 3/14/55Beagle:3/14/55Labrador Retriever: 5/21/57(Those are made up.)ThanksI don't want you to write each one down, just give me a website.

So I want the date that each breed of dog was AKC recognized in chronological . I'll give an example:Pharaoh Hound: 3/14/55Beagle:3/14/55Labrador Retriever: 5/21/57(Those are made up.)ThanksI don't want you to write each one down, just give me a website....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the order that dog breeds were AKC recognized?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the order that dog breeds were AKC recognized?

What is the order that dog breeds were AKC recognized? Dog Breed Discussions
      So I want the date that each breed of dog was AKC recognized in chronological . I'll give an example:Pharaoh Hound: 3/14/55Beagle:3/14/55Labrador Retriever: 5/21/57(Those are made up.)ThanksI don't want you to write each one down, just give me a website.

What is the order that dog breeds were AKC recognized? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You need to contact the AKC for that information. Or, you can contact each individual breed club. Starting with A, the Affenpinscher was accepted by the AKC in 1936, Afghan Hound 1926, and the Airdale Terrier 1888.And that's all I'm going to do. http://www.akc.org