Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog?

I am talking about problems that haven't been diagonoised by a vet. E.g. my dog has been puking for 14 hours. Also asking what kind of medicine to give a dog for pain etc.

Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog?

I am talking about problems that haven't been diagonoised by a vet. E.g. my dog has been puking for 14 hours. Also asking what kind of medicine to give a dog for pain etc....
    General Dog Discussions : Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog?

Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog? General Dog Discussions
      I am talking about problems that haven't been diagonoised by a vet. E.g. my dog has been puking for 14 hours. Also asking what kind of medicine to give a dog for pain etc.

Why do people ask perfect strangers about major medical problems with their dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Because this is a help forum about pets?? Some people dont have money to take their pets to the vet in this crappy economy?? Because people are stupid??

• They are being very ignorant and probably trying to save a few bucks. Unfortunately, too many people think pets are disposable and if they can fix 'em with a remedy at home they won't have to spend their "mad" money on a vet.They also probably think that if the pet dies they will just get another one.Too sad! But true.