What types of cancers/conditions cause a lump on a dog's paw?

The lump is very small about half centimeter and the same color of my dog's paw pad.We're seeing the vet on Monday and want to be prepared for the worst.

The lump is very small about half centimeter and the same color of my dog's paw pad.We're seeing the vet on Monday and want to be prepared for the worst....
    General Dog Discussions : What types of cancers/conditions cause a lump on a dog's paw?...

• What types of cancers/conditions cause a lump on a dog's paw?

What types of cancers/conditions cause a lump on a dog's paw? General Dog Discussions
      The lump is very small about half centimeter and the same color of my dog's paw pad.We're seeing the vet on Monday and want to be prepared for the worst.

What types of cancers/conditions cause a lump on a dog's paw? General Dog Discussions
    • A vet should see your dog and tell you. I can only make an uneducated and very possibly wrong guess....lymphoma.add: good I'm glad you're taking him! But don't expect the worst imho. Think positive good thoughts ok? I know 2 pets who have lived with lymphoma for years without symptoms. I don't know it's lymphoma but just saying that whatever this is, try to stay positive and hope for the best!