If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of?

Just a little fun question to start this Friday- If you had the ability to create a dog for yourself and your fam that had ALL the qualities you wanted in a dog, and none of the qualities you didnt want.... what breeds would go into making it and what…

If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of?

Just a little fun question to start this Friday- If you had the ability to create a dog for yourself and your fam that had ALL the qualities you wanted in a dog, and none of the qualities you didnt want.... what breeds would go into making it and what…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of?

If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of? Dog Breed Discussions
      Just a little fun question to start this Friday- If you had the ability to create a dog for yourself and your fam that had ALL the qualities you wanted in a dog, and none of the qualities you didnt want.... what breeds would go into making it and what traits and qualities from these breeds would you want? My Ideal dog would be a mastiff type dog:1.Body makeup of a Caucasian Ovcharka, but not a shedder! lol2.Guarding Ability of a South AFrican boerboel- a superb guardian, who doesnt possess fighting instincts.3. Working ability of a Malinois4. Stamina of a Siberian Husky5. Mind of a Poodle or Border Collie.6. Swimming/Rescue ability of a Newfie.7. Strength of an Ovcharka or St. Bernard.8. Coat color- Grey and white.9. Cold Tolerance of a Malamute, Heat tolerance of a Rhodesian Ridgeback.etc....Lets have fun... what would YOUR dog be made of?Wow you're all so boring... have an imagination.....and St. Lady you're quite pompous on top of being boring...

If you could design the perfect dog for yourself, what breed characteristics would you make it out of? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Oh how fun!The hunting ability of a springer spaniel.The trainability of a Golden retriever..The retrieving ability of a Labrador retriever.The focus of a Border collie.The stamina of a pointer. The swimming stamina of a Chesapeake Bay retriever.The coat type of a standard poodle.The size of a Boykin spaniel.The coat color could be anything.The body type of a well put together dog.

• Good question, here is mine, loyalty of a german shep intelligence of a border collie nose of a bloodhound speed of a lurcher stamina of an english pointer coat of a hungarian wirehaired vizsla (my breed) strengh of a mastif swimming ability of a Chesapeake bay retriever (not sure I have the correct spelling) hunting ability of an english springer spaniel retrieving skills of a labrador steadiness of a clumber spaniel colour not to concerned about but would prefer a solid colour.A great fun question well asked, some people missed the point I think!