Which Dog Breed Should I Get?

I live in southern alabama and i have about 100 acres of natural oak tree forest a 10 acre rock botom lake with a 10 large hilly open fields and i need about 5 dogs to live outside and gaurd the area as well go hunting for big game and keep me company…

I live in southern alabama and i have about 100 acres of natural oak tree forest a 10 acre rock botom lake with a 10 large hilly open fields and i need about 5 dogs to live outside and gaurd the area as well go hunting for big game and keep me company…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which Dog Breed Should I Get?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which Dog Breed Should I Get?

Which Dog Breed Should I Get? Dog Breed Discussions
      I live in southern alabama and i have about 100 acres of natural oak tree forest a 10 acre rock botom lake with a 10 large hilly open fields and i need about 5 dogs to live outside and gaurd the area as well go hunting for big game and keep me company during the day for a very loose budget the 4 breeds i want are listed below which do you reckomend for 1 breed and 5 of that breedirish staffordshire bull terriersouth african boerboelcane corso italianoamerican bulldog

Which Dog Breed Should I Get? Dog Breed Discussions
    • id say boxer, even though you dont have that listed. Or if you have a farm maybe Australian cattle dog, or great Pyrenees out of the ones you have listed id go with a cane corso, or a american bulldog.

• none.i reccomend the following breeds:dobermangerman shepherdboxerakita inudogo argentinorottweilerhave fun!!!and for your information, Bob the guitarist, Obama adpoted a toy poodle!

• boxers are the best dogs ever i would suggest everyone i know get a boxer .. i have two and if someone just walks up my street they let us know ... but it sounds like you want a guard dog and hunter i would say the best for you would be a lab ...