Did ya watch Ceasar the other day? What was that dog???

it was Patty LaBelle's big dog? it was an African ????it looked like a tan rottie but it wasn't .I would love to have one of thoseWhat was He???? do you knowWOW.. he was beautiful !!!!!Are they expensive I bet?

it was Patty LaBelle's big dog? it was an African ????it looked like a tan rottie but it wasn't .I would love to have one of thoseWhat was He???? do you knowWOW.. he was beautiful !!!!!Are they expensive I bet?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Did ya watch Ceasar the other day? What was that dog???...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Did ya watch Ceasar the other day? What was that dog???

Did ya watch Ceasar the other day? What was that dog??? Dog Breed Discussions
      it was Patty LaBelle's big dog? it was an African ????it looked like a tan rottie but it wasn't .I would love to have one of thoseWhat was He???? do you knowWOW.. he was beautiful !!!!!Are they expensive I bet?

Did ya watch Ceasar the other day? What was that dog??? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It was an African Boerboel. They are beautiful and BIG! Also, they need a handler who knows dogs - especially the larger breeds that can be hard to handle. They need a lot of training, correction, exercise and consistency or they can be dangerous. As you saw on Cesar's show, they can also be really awesome if raised and handled correctly.