Who is a reputable breeder of African Boerboels?

I am looking to get a puppy in the near future and I was initially interested in an APBT or AmStaff but because of breed regulations in my area decided to expand my search. I have also looked in to the American Bandogge Mastiff which still interests me…

I am looking to get a puppy in the near future and I was initially interested in an APBT or AmStaff but because of breed regulations in my area decided to expand my search. I have also looked in to the American Bandogge Mastiff which still interests me…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Who is a reputable breeder of African Boerboels?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who is a reputable breeder of African Boerboels?

Who is a reputable breeder of African Boerboels? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am looking to get a puppy in the near future and I was initially interested in an APBT or AmStaff but because of breed regulations in my area decided to expand my search. I have also looked in to the American Bandogge Mastiff which still interests me despite the work needed to train the dog but now I am also interested in a Boerboel because it has all the characteristics that I am looking for in a breed...big and imposing looking, protective but at the same time and ideal family pet and companion. Also will does anyone know if they are okay in an large apartment setting? I have found mixed answers in that arena. Thanks!

Who is a reputable breeder of African Boerboels? Dog Breed Discussions