Has anyone tried this new nail trimming product: Peticure?

Has anyone tried this new product yetPeticure.Instead of clipping your dogs nails it files them down. I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet and if its worth getting or if its just junk. I saw the ad for it on tvIf anyone has used it let me know…

Has anyone tried this new product yetPeticure.Instead of clipping your dogs nails it files them down. I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet and if its worth getting or if its just junk. I saw the ad for it on tvIf anyone has used it let me know…...
    General Dog Discussions : Has anyone tried this new nail trimming product: Peticure?...

• Has anyone tried this new nail trimming product: Peticure?

Has anyone tried this new nail trimming product: Peticure? General Dog Discussions
      Has anyone tried this new product yetPeticure.Instead of clipping your dogs nails it files them down. I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet and if its worth getting or if its just junk. I saw the ad for it on tvIf anyone has used it let me know what you thought of it and if you think its worth it thanksIts always a fight to clip my 2 dogs nails

Has anyone tried this new nail trimming product: Peticure? General Dog Discussions
    • It works really well and my dog actually lets me cut his nails. He used to do the same thing as your dog. It doesnt hurt and put pressure on their nails. You should get it, it works really well!Hope that helped!!!!!! :DPlease answer mine!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080729094221AAyqiXJ&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJb1lEOM8RZ7j14UWflHzI02LqG8VPN8Aug--&paid=asked&msgr_status=

• I haven't tried the peticure but I do use a dremel on my dogs nails, which is the same concept. I went to wal-mart and bought a small hand held dremel that works on a rechargable battery. My dog doesn't mind me using it on him at all. They work very well for keeping the nails trimmed and neat.