sign of labor or not that my chihuahua is labor? Also is this to soon?

My chihuahuas temp 98.3 to 98.6 is this a good sign that she is in labor?Cause she isn't acting different. Today she was wanting to bit a another dogs head off. She is due on the 20th. Is this to soon?No puppies lastnight.

My chihuahuas temp 98.3 to 98.6 is this a good sign that she is in labor?Cause she isn't acting different. Today she was wanting to bit a another dogs head off. She is due on the 20th. Is this to soon?No puppies lastnight....
    General Dog Discussions : sign of labor or not that my chihuahua is labor? Also is this to soon?...

• sign of labor or not that my chihuahua is labor? Also is this to soon?

sign of labor or not that my chihuahua is labor? Also is this to soon? General Dog Discussions
      My chihuahuas temp 98.3 to 98.6 is this a good sign that she is in labor?Cause she isn't acting different. Today she was wanting to bit a another dogs head off. She is due on the 20th. Is this to soon?No puppies lastnight.

sign of labor or not that my chihuahua is labor? Also is this to soon? General Dog Discussions
    • Hopefully she will go a few more days. Temp drop is usually a good indication but not always. Sometimes it will go up and down. She will start nesting, digging in her covers. Panting. Her breasts will be very full of milk. She will be restless. It can happen about any time now and she should be okay. Just watch her carefully. Hope everything goes well.