german shepherd vs bullmastiff?

who will in a fight? only those people answer who know what they are talking about. And i dont plan to actually fight dogs, so moral lecturers also stay away!

who will in a fight? only those people answer who know what they are talking about. And i dont plan to actually fight dogs, so moral lecturers also stay away!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : german shepherd vs bullmastiff?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• german shepherd vs bullmastiff?

german shepherd vs bullmastiff? Dog Breed Discussions
      who will in a fight? only those people answer who know what they are talking about. And i dont plan to actually fight dogs, so moral lecturers also stay away!

german shepherd vs bullmastiff? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I dont condone dog fighting in any way... but hypothetical questions about dogs who's original purpose was guarding or fighting, I believe are ok to answer...To answer- Bullmastiff wins hands down. You must know that the bullmastiff was bred as a gamekeepers dog... would catch and hold poachers till the game warden arrived to arrest or fine them. It has no fear and is capable of overwhelming a grown man and toppling him over with a leap and a bound. Bullmastiff's easily get to 120 or 135lbs when grown. Molosser breeds have large broad heads and very powerful bites due to bite force being directly related to jaw size. A true bullmastiff possesses a characteristic that guardian/fighting molossers often possess... that characteristic is "gameness".Shepherds are a herding breed not originally bred for fighting or "manstopping"... a large male may get to 80 or 90lbs. Because they are shepherds, they do not innately possess gameness. So I'd side with a 130lb. guardian/fighting molosser over a 90lb. herding breed any dayHere is a real good question... South African Boerboel vs. Tosa Inu!

• It doesn't depend on the breed...it would depend on the dog. It wouldn't matter if it was Bull Mastiff, Pitbull, Lab, German Shepard, Rottie, Doberman or whatever....it all depends on the dog, it's temperment, it's personality...everything. The breed isn't what would make the dog a good or bad fighter or not!!! THEORETICALLY SPEAKING! Otherwise, dog fighting is very bad!