Why would my year old husky's eye turn from crystal blue to pale blue/lavender?

I have tried looking it up and haven't found anything, it only brings up puppies. When we went to let her out to go outside, we noticed her eye wasn't blue anymore. Her crystal blue iris was a pale blue/light lavender, she is bi-eyed the other eye being…

I have tried looking it up and haven't found anything, it only brings up puppies. When we went to let her out to go outside, we noticed her eye wasn't blue anymore. Her crystal blue iris was a pale blue/light lavender, she is bi-eyed the other eye being…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why would my year old husky's eye turn from crystal blue to pale blue/lavender?...

• Why would my year old husky's eye turn from crystal blue to pale blue/lavender?

Why would my year old husky's eye turn from crystal blue to pale blue/lavender? General Dog Discussions
      I have tried looking it up and haven't found anything, it only brings up puppies. When we went to let her out to go outside, we noticed her eye wasn't blue anymore. Her crystal blue iris was a pale blue/light lavender, she is bi-eyed the other eye being amber and that eye is still the same color. She can see out of it and doesn't act like it is bothering her in anyway, It almost looks purpleish gray from a distances but up close its lavender. I am stumped on why it would change such a unusual color being only a week away from turning a year old. It is very pretty but odd, I never heard of dogs eyes turning lavender. What would be a reason for it?

Why would my year old husky's eye turn from crystal blue to pale blue/lavender? General Dog Discussions
    • Most puppies eyes start out blue before turning brown or black--that's what happened with my Papillon, Nina. Her eyes were blue and now they're brown. It's totally normal for animals--when I was born, my eyes were black and now they're brown. It's nothing to worry about--it's just the changes of pigment.

• Many husky's eye colour changes, a husky down my street has lavender eyes and she's a gorgeous dog! The reason her eye colour may be changing now is because she almost fully mature, almost like with humans turning from children to young adults.If you have any worries, check with your local vet.