My dogs nose is dry and a little white in the corner of his nose?

He is part German Sheppard.Should I be concerned over this.His nose is usually wet and the corner of it now is dry and turning white.Really appreciate it!

He is part German Sheppard.Should I be concerned over this.His nose is usually wet and the corner of it now is dry and turning white.Really appreciate it!...
    General Dog Discussions : My dogs nose is dry and a little white in the corner of his nose?...

• My dogs nose is dry and a little white in the corner of his nose?

My dogs nose is dry and a little white in the corner of his nose? General Dog Discussions
      He is part German Sheppard.Should I be concerned over this.His nose is usually wet and the corner of it now is dry and turning white.Really appreciate it!

My dogs nose is dry and a little white in the corner of his nose? General Dog Discussions
    • It depends,wherever you live, if it's a dry season the dog may not be licking his nose.I don't think you have to worry about it though if your worried though you could probably take a wet rag or some water and dampen it and see if that helps.If it worsens maybe you should call the vet