How do dogs know when your getting sick?

I guess it took me a while to see this. Over the years, i have noticed that whenever my dog licks my nose and cuddles at my side i wake up to feel sick the next day or the day after. How do they know? Then when i am sick, he'll never leave my side.

I guess it took me a while to see this. Over the years, i have noticed that whenever my dog licks my nose and cuddles at my side i wake up to feel sick the next day or the day after. How do they know? Then when i am sick, he'll never leave my side....
    General Dog Discussions : How do dogs know when your getting sick?...

• How do dogs know when your getting sick?

How do dogs know when your getting sick? General Dog Discussions
      I guess it took me a while to see this. Over the years, i have noticed that whenever my dog licks my nose and cuddles at my side i wake up to feel sick the next day or the day after. How do they know? Then when i am sick, he'll never leave my side.

How do dogs know when your getting sick? General Dog Discussions
    • They can smell it just like how the smell fear or sense anger. A dog also licks you for many reasons ,salt , affection but mainly to absorb your essence. They know you inside and out. They connect to people in ways completely foreign to the human experience.Truly man's best friend.