My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose?

Now my dog's nose is bleeding and I put oil ointment on it and cleaned it up. My concern is that the rat has some kind of disease or something that might have got into my dog's bloodstream. People say that if my dog is up to date on current shots, he…

My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose?

Now my dog's nose is bleeding and I put oil ointment on it and cleaned it up. My concern is that the rat has some kind of disease or something that might have got into my dog's bloodstream. People say that if my dog is up to date on current shots, he…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose?...

• My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose?

My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose? General Dog Discussions
      Now my dog's nose is bleeding and I put oil ointment on it and cleaned it up. My concern is that the rat has some kind of disease or something that might have got into my dog's bloodstream. People say that if my dog is up to date on current shots, he should be ok but i'm still skeptical because you never know where rats have been... What should I do? Go see a vet?

My dog bit a rat square in the middle of its body and then the rat either bit or scratched my dog's nose? General Dog Discussions