How many moths does it have to be before a puppy can be called a dog?

I have a puppy. He is 4 months old already and im still feeding him with puppy food. I want to know how old must he be when can i feed him with the regular dog food.

I have a puppy. He is 4 months old already and im still feeding him with puppy food. I want to know how old must he be when can i feed him with the regular dog food....
    General Dog Discussions : How many moths does it have to be before a puppy can be called a dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many moths does it have to be before a puppy can be called a dog?

How many moths does it have to be before a puppy can be called a dog? General Dog Discussions
      I have a puppy. He is 4 months old already and im still feeding him with puppy food. I want to know how old must he be when can i feed him with the regular dog food.

How many moths does it have to be before a puppy can be called a dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Puppies should stay on Puppy Food until they are 1 year of age.Some really tiny breeds stay on puppy food longer.If in doubt you can always ask your Veterinarian.Enoy your puppy :o)