How do I stop my dog from barking constantly at other dogs?

When I walk my dog, she scampers and whines looking for other dogs, but then when she sees other dogs, she barks constantly with snarls sometimes.

When I walk my dog, she scampers and whines looking for other dogs, but then when she sees other dogs, she barks constantly with snarls sometimes....
    General Dog Discussions : How do I stop my dog from barking constantly at other dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I stop my dog from barking constantly at other dogs?

How do I stop my dog from barking constantly at other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      When I walk my dog, she scampers and whines looking for other dogs, but then when she sees other dogs, she barks constantly with snarls sometimes.

How do I stop my dog from barking constantly at other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • We have a similar problem with our two rescues. We found a combination of citronella spray collars and using treats to divert their attention around other dogs helps mitigate their outbursts around other dogs. If using treats, you're going to want to feed them to them when she's starting to get worked up and whining, if she's in full blown barking mode, she's not going to be able to hear you or pay attention to you. Your goal is to get her attention before she's going full force.