Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy?

So I need some creative dog lovers imput. For the Cincinnati Reds Bark in The Park we entered Leela (Our one eyed puppy) in the best dressed contest. I want to do something either really original or something to do with her missing eye. Maybe a shirt…

Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy?

So I need some creative dog lovers imput. For the Cincinnati Reds Bark in The Park we entered Leela (Our one eyed puppy) in the best dressed contest. I want to do something either really original or something to do with her missing eye. Maybe a shirt…...
    General Dog Discussions : Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy?

Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy? General Dog Discussions
      So I need some creative dog lovers imput. For the Cincinnati Reds Bark in The Park we entered Leela (Our one eyed puppy) in the best dressed contest. I want to do something either really original or something to do with her missing eye. Maybe a shirt that says, "My other eye is on the ball" or something. Or we were going to do mr. red riding her like a horse while she has the phillies mascot in her mouth like a toy but we couldnt find small enough mascots for it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Need some creative Cincinnati Reds dog costume ideas for my little one eyed puppy? General Dog Discussions