How can you control your dogs agression to other dogs?

I have a dog, a pitbull. Need suggestions on how to make him come down everytime he saw other dogs.

I have a dog, a pitbull. Need suggestions on how to make him come down everytime he saw other dogs....
    General Dog Discussions : How can you control your dogs agression to other dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can you control your dogs agression to other dogs?

How can you control your dogs agression to other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      I have a dog, a pitbull. Need suggestions on how to make him come down everytime he saw other dogs.

How can you control your dogs agression to other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Honestly, the best way is to remain calm. If you get nervous, anxious, etc it is just sensed by your dog and he reacts to it. When I train dogs and they start acting up when around other dogs, I make them sit and stay put until they calm down. If you can't get him to not focus on the other dog, then he needs to know that you are the alpha. Basically., until your dog KNOWS this, it is going to be hard to do anything with him.