How can I get my older boston terrior to accept the new puppy boston?

I have an 8 year old Boston Terrior and I have an 11 month old Boston Terrior. The problem is that my older one acts like he wants to kill the little one,,I have to keep them totally separated, which breaks my heart. One of them always has to be put…

I have an 8 year old Boston Terrior and I have an 11 month old Boston Terrior. The problem is that my older one acts like he wants to kill the little one,,I have to keep them totally separated, which breaks my heart. One of them always has to be put…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my older boston terrior to accept the new puppy boston?...

• How can I get my older boston terrior to accept the new puppy boston?

How can I get my older boston terrior to accept the new puppy boston? General Dog Discussions
      I have an 8 year old Boston Terrior and I have an 11 month old Boston Terrior. The problem is that my older one acts like he wants to kill the little one,,I have to keep them totally separated, which breaks my heart. One of them always has to be put up. I want them to learn to be together...Any advice is welcome!

How can I get my older boston terrior to accept the new puppy boston? General Dog Discussions
    • Walk them together. walks make them feel like a pack.are you sure it is that aggressive?It is totally normal for older dogs to give the younger ones some hell.are they neutered?you can also give your older dog a correction if he attacks the younger onefor no reason. if nothing works, get yourself a dog trainer/behaviorist that comes to your home.