What are your thoughts on dressing dogs up for Halloween?

Are you dressing your dog up, or is your dog going to be a dog?What do you think about others dressing their dogs up?This isn't about my dog - dogs in general. I'm not taking costume ideas, thanks...And bring on your honest opinions! Honesty is the best…

What are your thoughts on dressing dogs up for Halloween?

Are you dressing your dog up, or is your dog going to be a dog?What do you think about others dressing their dogs up?This isn't about my dog - dogs in general. I'm not taking costume ideas, thanks...And bring on your honest opinions! Honesty is the best…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are your thoughts on dressing dogs up for Halloween?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• somtimes the dogs dont like it so dats wen u hav 2 stop but otherwizem i think its cute

• I think it isn't a good idea. It depends on your own dog. Some dogs can't stand clothes on them others love it. My cockapoo hates it. Whenever i put something like a tutu on him, he starts going crazy, trying to rip it off him.LOL.

• That's a great idea! It would be funny ; if you're creative enough; to make a hot dog costume for your dog...bun, mustard, ketchup, relish etc...wouldn't that be funny? Well? Wouldn't it? Yes it is funny, here's your 10 points sir. I love peanut butter.

• I don't have a dog. I have a cat and she won't sit still for that sort of thing. But I think dressing up dogs is great fun. I keep on file a bunch of pix of dogs dressed up for Halloween. There are even a couple of ferrets and a turtle.I say, if the dog is game, go for it.

• I dress my dogs up. My dogs don't mind and they look adorable.I will be going to a costume contest. I like to get out in the public with my dogs and educate the public on buying from reputable breeders or adoting from shelters or rescues.It is a good way to talk to people and to give them some guidance.

• I think it's the cutest thing! Last year, I bought my dog a Tinkerbell costume but she just wouldn't have it. I wasted my money so I will be selling it this year on ebay. Some dogs just won't cooperate so dress it before you decide to do it.

• I've never really been big on the whole dog clothing for aesthetic purposes, but I think a cowboy hat or something just to get a picture is fun. I'm not even going to attempt it with my dogs. What ever costume I put on them would be ripped to shreds in a matter of seconds.