How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small?

My new puppy and I were out for a walk when pieces of a "sticker" (the round, spikey, ball-like weeds) went into Flea's back paw, causing him to whimper and limp. I removed one of the two spikes, but there's one that was hard to get to because it was…

How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small?

My new puppy and I were out for a walk when pieces of a "sticker" (the round, spikey, ball-like weeds) went into Flea's back paw, causing him to whimper and limp. I removed one of the two spikes, but there's one that was hard to get to because it was…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small?...

• How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small?

How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small? General Dog Discussions
      My new puppy and I were out for a walk when pieces of a "sticker" (the round, spikey, ball-like weeds) went into Flea's back paw, causing him to whimper and limp. I removed one of the two spikes, but there's one that was hard to get to because it was breaking off as I was pulling it out with tweezers.What should I do about this last splinter? Should I go to a vet? Or are there home remedies that will help solve my puppy's painful problem??

How do I remove a splinter from a puppy's paw? Should I go to the vet if it is small? General Dog Discussions