How many dogs does Cesar Millan have living with him?

Does anyone know how many dogs Cesar Millan from the Dog Whisperer owns? Are they all his dogs or does he rehabilitate them for others? I'm curious as to how many and what breed of dogs are his.

Does anyone know how many dogs Cesar Millan from the Dog Whisperer owns? Are they all his dogs or does he rehabilitate them for others? I'm curious as to how many and what breed of dogs are his....
    General Dog Discussions : How many dogs does Cesar Millan have living with him?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many dogs does Cesar Millan have living with him?

How many dogs does Cesar Millan have living with him? General Dog Discussions
      Does anyone know how many dogs Cesar Millan from the Dog Whisperer owns? Are they all his dogs or does he rehabilitate them for others? I'm curious as to how many and what breed of dogs are his.

How many dogs does Cesar Millan have living with him? General Dog Discussions
    • he has over 36 some are clients and others are rescues and 3 dogs (coco,daddy and Luigi) are his personal dogs that live at the center, the dogs range from mixed breeds to Great Danes wolfhounds pit bulls and poodles he said in his show that his pack is constantly changing do to adoption and him receiving dogs so there is never a exact number if you check out his site he has a list of dogs that are available for adoption at his center