How do dogs adjust with moving and separating ?

I've been living at my parents house for a little over a year with my dog and my parents dog. I'm ready to move, but the dogs love eachother. Will my dog be sad to move and be alone again while I'm at work? Suggestions? I hate to break them up but can't…

I've been living at my parents house for a little over a year with my dog and my parents dog. I'm ready to move, but the dogs love eachother. Will my dog be sad to move and be alone again while I'm at work? Suggestions? I hate to break them up but can't…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do dogs adjust with moving and separating ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do dogs adjust with moving and separating ?

How do dogs adjust with moving and separating ? General Dog Discussions
      I've been living at my parents house for a little over a year with my dog and my parents dog. I'm ready to move, but the dogs love eachother. Will my dog be sad to move and be alone again while I'm at work? Suggestions? I hate to break them up but can't take my parents dog.

How do dogs adjust with moving and separating ? General Dog Discussions
    • My German shepherd was best buddies with my sisters labrador. But she moved away with her bf and he went with them. It's like Blitz didn't care in one way that he was gone. I say this because he never howled or cried for him

• Yes, your dog will be sad and miss his friend. It will be an adjustment. He will need a lot of extra attention from you and hopefully you can bring him for play dates to your mom and dad's. Another suggestion is to get a puppy.