What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs?

Their dog food is so much cheaper than what we usually get at Tractor Supply. Is Powell's dog food a good choice to feed our three dogs? And I'm not looking for Blue buffalo quality or anything like that. We usually by "Retriever Mini Chunk" dog food, so…

What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs?

Their dog food is so much cheaper than what we usually get at Tractor Supply. Is Powell's dog food a good choice to feed our three dogs? And I'm not looking for Blue buffalo quality or anything like that. We usually by "Retriever Mini Chunk" dog food, so…...
    General Dog Discussions : What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs?...

• What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs?

What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs? General Dog Discussions
      Their dog food is so much cheaper than what we usually get at Tractor Supply. Is Powell's dog food a good choice to feed our three dogs? And I'm not looking for Blue buffalo quality or anything like that. We usually by "Retriever Mini Chunk" dog food, so does anyone know how Powell's dog food would compare?

What kinds if dog food does Powell feeds usually sell, and what kind is the best for dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • At costco they now sell natures domain. Its grain free and has almost the same ingriedients as taste of the wild pacific which is what I was previously feeding. Its great for your dogs and less money!!!!

• You're already feeding absolute crap to your dogs-don't go any lower. The cheapest food at TSC that is worth feeding is Diamond Naturals-you can find that for as low as $23 for a large bag. It's healthier than that Retriever crap, and the dogs eat less of it (because it provides more nutrition than the other).If you're talking about Powell Feed in Arkansas, they carry Diamond Naturals, as well as Purina Mills products (NOT related to the kind of Purina foods in the grocery store-this is a different company). Purina Mills makes a product called PMI Exclusive, which has a good Lamb & Rice product, as well as a new, holistic line (which is expensive).