How can I introduce a rabbit to dogs and cats?

I have two dogs and a cat. One dog is extremely vicious and goes very porotective when she sees other dogs or people she doesnt know, The other one is very kind and gentle. My cat is also quite vicious. My cats and dogs dont get along so Im wondering how…

I have two dogs and a cat. One dog is extremely vicious and goes very porotective when she sees other dogs or people she doesnt know, The other one is very kind and gentle. My cat is also quite vicious. My cats and dogs dont get along so Im wondering how…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I introduce a rabbit to dogs and cats?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I introduce a rabbit to dogs and cats?

How can I introduce a rabbit to dogs and cats? General Dog Discussions
      I have two dogs and a cat. One dog is extremely vicious and goes very porotective when she sees other dogs or people she doesnt know, The other one is very kind and gentle. My cat is also quite vicious. My cats and dogs dont get along so Im wondering how I can introduce my rabbit to my dogs and cats.

How can I introduce a rabbit to dogs and cats? General Dog Discussions
    • Dogs and rabbits can get on sometimes but cats are natural born predators and should never be introduced to rabbits. I have a book on rabbit care that says that. So maybe it would be better to leave them separate if the cat and one dog are vicious animals, could end up with a headless rabbit :(

• Unless they are all puppies, kittens and baby bunnies....keep them separate. The cat and dog both will kill the bunny by grabbing it by the neck and shaking when your head is turned.