What are the worst dogs with other dogs?

What are the worst dogs to have with other dogs? Dogs that are aggressive around others or just plain don't get along. Thanks for your help.This is just out of curiosity not because I want dogs that hate each other.

What are the worst dogs to have with other dogs? Dogs that are aggressive around others or just plain don't get along. Thanks for your help.This is just out of curiosity not because I want dogs that hate each other....
    General Dog Discussions : What are the worst dogs with other dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the worst dogs with other dogs?

What are the worst dogs with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      What are the worst dogs to have with other dogs? Dogs that are aggressive around others or just plain don't get along. Thanks for your help.This is just out of curiosity not because I want dogs that hate each other.

What are the worst dogs with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Its either dachshunds or chihuahuas, their attention hogs and get mad at other dogs and bite if your petting that dog instead of them. Also german shepherds get very jealous too.

• Staffordshire Bull TerrierAmerican Pit Bull TerrierAkita InuShiba InuThose are some breeds that have dog aggression in them, however not all dogs of these breeds show it and it can be easily trained NOT to be dog aggressive.There is no worse dog with other dogs, as I have owned almost all breeds I listed with a lot of other dogs. No problems. However, if your dog is un-socialized and un-trained, it isn't good. You also must introduce two dogs properly for them to get along the best.

• Each and every dog that has an irresponsible owner ... that does not train their pet ... does not let their pet interact with other pets ... mistreats their pets ... EVERY dog treated properly will give you UNCONDITIONAL LOVE PERIOD

• Small dog breeds are usually most aggressive. People think its cute when they "nibble" on there toes or jump up on them but then because they are allowed to do this they go and do it to some dog and get in a fight. They are also attention hogs and arent usually socialized.

• I have to say the worst dogs to be around other dogs ARE dogs that have not been properly socialized. All breeds or mixes of dogs can be great with other dogs if they are socialized to new dogs/people/places/things....

• Generally, pitbulls ARE dog-aggressive and it is inherent in them so it is something that, contrary to some beliefs, cannot be trained out of them. I have owned many, and they have many qualities and are some of the best dogs in the world- for other reasons. And Bull Terriers are usually not great with other animals, either, particularly rescues. And I wouldn't recommend a Presa Canario for an invite to whatever doggie social event is on the calendar (or people event, for that matter).

• any breeds is a good breed just raise them right. socialize them starting at a young age and it usually wont be a problem.. pit bulls nd staffs are great dogs they just get a bad rep cuz of ppl who misuse their strength..

• Definitely Pit Bulls! My brother had a Pit Bull puppy and it got along great with my Pekingese, who was 8 years old at the time. However, the older the Pit Bull got, she started trying to attack my Pekingese. It was like the Pit Bull never new my dog. Then she started trying to attack my 2 year old niece. Needless to say, we got rid of it.