How come humans dont eat dog food, but dogs will eat dog and human food?

I mean ya some dog food is alright, but how come dogs will basically eat anything either dog or human food, but humans will only eat human food?

I mean ya some dog food is alright, but how come dogs will basically eat anything either dog or human food, but humans will only eat human food?...
    General Dog Discussions : How come humans dont eat dog food, but dogs will eat dog and human food?...

• How come humans dont eat dog food, but dogs will eat dog and human food?

How come humans dont eat dog food, but dogs will eat dog and human food? General Dog Discussions
      I mean ya some dog food is alright, but how come dogs will basically eat anything either dog or human food, but humans will only eat human food?

How come humans dont eat dog food, but dogs will eat dog and human food? General Dog Discussions
    • Dogs will also eat poop...and I don't know about you,but I don't find that appealing at all.Humans are a higher species (well they should be, I've met some people that make me wonder!) and use all 6 senses to enjoy their food. Eating for us isn't based on survival anymore, especially if you're american. It's become one of our favorite past times! Dogs eat to survive. If it looks edible, they try it.

• I think it's because dog food is of a much lower quality, like all the parts of animals that we wouldn't want to eat, or sometimes meat that humans just don't normally eat. Dogs will eat our food because it must taste fantastic compared to what they've got!

• Humans do eat dog food. Sometimes out of need but certain people are PAID to test/ eat the cans of dog food. If you took the labels off and someone heated the tin. Told you its corned beeef or ? could YOU tell the difference?

• Dog food is nasty and made by humans just for dogs...some of the dry food is made by a little bit of road kill and i really don't want to be eating that. Also, dogs eat our food because in the olden days, there weren't any dog food, humans and dogs ate the same thing. Now companies made dog food just because its easier to have separate foods for dogs and humans.