How many dogs is to many when you prefur cats?

I own 5 dogs and 5 cats I hate dogs but love cats. my brother is the dog person. Do you think we have to many?

I own 5 dogs and 5 cats I hate dogs but love cats. my brother is the dog person. Do you think we have to many?...
    General Dog Discussions : How many dogs is to many when you prefur cats?...

• How many dogs is to many when you prefur cats?

How many dogs is to many when you prefur cats? General Dog Discussions
      I own 5 dogs and 5 cats I hate dogs but love cats. my brother is the dog person. Do you think we have to many?

How many dogs is to many when you prefur cats? General Dog Discussions
    • hi! i thought i would just post a answer on one of your questions since im new to this and have no idea how to just ask you something like over email or something.. but when you said absoluty not.. about my question on the lighter flame and HIV.. did you say absolutly not to the flame killing HIV or possible HIV being in the ink and being transfered to me?to answer your question. i agree with pike. if you love cats, no dogs. =)

• Well, In many states there are laws about how many dogs and cats you can have per person per home. I would check with your local humane society and ask them what the limit is. Mahalo,Missy

• I believe you've miss quoted what you own with what your brother owns or the family owns. Because a true dog hater wouldn't own a dog. But I believe you're living where there are 5 dogs, which I'm sure it makes you kinda miserable if you focus on the dogs, instead of focusing on your cats. Have you ever thought; your cats might be just as annoying to everyone else. Ignore the dogs and enjoy your cats because too much complaining might force the issue 'All the animals must go.' Then how sad would you be?? Good Luck.

• When it comes down to it, I prefer cats. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and think having the 5 animals total is more than enough for me, much less twice that many! If you really hate dogs, then 1 dog is too many. Maybe your brother hates your cats too!